At Harrison's birthday party at Cedar Hill Farm. Ann Maxwell had a great time walking around and riding the pony. She also loved the singing chicken show. Happy 2nd Birthday Harrison!
We went to Magee and Jackson this weekend for the birthdays of Ann Maxwell's great-grandmother Joyce and her cousin, Walker. Two parties in 24 hours! We were tuckered out. More photos to come later, but Ann Maxwell particularly loved sharing Walker's red car. He's gotten too big for it, so he let us bring it home! Yea!
I decided I was going to grill out tonight, so Ann Maxwell and I headed to the back porch. The only problem was that lovely Spring weather we had has gone away, and it was cold! Here are a few of Ann Maxwell hanging out while I grilled.
Does it seem possible that she can be old enough to just walk around outside?! Look how big she looks!
Watching the birds...
Not happy about this whole sitting on the concrete thing...
A quick round of "Old McDonald" and it's all smiles again.
So cold we had to wear a hat to protect that little head and ears!

No comments:
Post a Comment