Easter 2010
Everyday Fun
Riding in the car watching her new car DVD player. Of course, the only video that will do is "Super Why." She's holding the DVD cover, which she often does. Thank you, Lord, for car DVD players!
Ann Maxwell's newest favorite food is apples. She loves to bite apples when Mommy and Daddy share theirs with her. She loves apple bites out of a jar, and her absolute favorite is freeze-dried apple bits by Gerber. The kid likes apples!
Children's Museum with Harrison and Ellen
First trip down a slide... she loved it and went back again and again!
"Riding" in the fire truck with Harrison. Ann Maxwell says, "Ok, where are we going?"
"Shhh, don't tell Harrison, but I'm driving now!"
The museum had a child size grocery store where they could "shop." Ann Maxwell loved checking out with her milk by swiping it. She swiped it A LOT... 19 times to be exact. I have the receipt to prove it!
Still swiping...
Ellen and Harrison catching fish in the water exhibit
Ann Maxwell and Harrison both liked the talking owl who taught us about train safety. They are good buddies and play well together! Ann Maxwell tries so hard to keep up with Harrison and wants to do everything he does. I think he likes being the leader. They're so cute!
More Easter... The Basket Chronicles
"Okay, I've removed the toys. Now I'm trying to get all the eggs, but this dumb pink stuff is in the way!"
"Maybe if I just tilt the basket the pink stuff will fall out."
"Okay, some of it came out. Maybe I'll try pushing it out."
"They call this stuff 'grass' but I'm not fooled. Even with two hands I can't fling it all away!"
"I'm outta here! I'm SO over this basket business!"




No comments:
Post a Comment