Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome!


Ok, I'm completely new at this, and you know Chris is no techno wizard, so forgive us when the blog is out of date, disorganized, or lacks some fabulous detail. We just wanted to have a place to share photos, video, and information about our family, especially our much anticipated arrival of Baby Girl Coats! I know, I know... What's the name? Stay tuned. When we meet her, we'll introduce you... Until then, we'll all just have to be in suspense. She'll let us know what she wants to be called when she gets here.

So far all has gone exceptionally well. We've had an ideal pregnancy, and we could not feel more blessed to have had it so easy. I've been able to work with the band, which everyone knows is my life, with very little interruption, and I plan to do so until the doctor says, "no more," or the baby comes. We're now in super-preparation mode since it's Spring Break, and I have a chance to be at home for more than five minutes. We have everything we need; we just have to make sure it's in the right place. If we can get the carseat installed and the diaper genie unpacked I think we'll be somewhat operational. I've been putting together one item per day (yesterday was the bouncer seat; today the co-sleeper) while Chris has been doing the taxes. We both watch each other with complete gratitude that God gave us different skills because we would both be miserable trying to do the other's tasks! Little Bit is in preparation mode, too. She thoroughly checks out all the new items, especially the toys, and is learning what is hers and what is Baby's. We see the doctor for a check-up on Wednesday, but so far things are pretty calm. We'll keep you posted... Thanks for checking in on us!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for ya'll. I can't wait for Baby Girl Coats to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a good place to find backgrounds for you blog http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete