Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally a Video!





Well, after 3 1/2 months I've finally found the time to upload a video. It may not seem like the most exciting thing to anyone but us, but Ann Maxwell has learned how to grab things that she wants and put them into her mouth. She loves to chew on things, especially her hands and stuffed animals. I believe teething has begun. The video is of her playing with one of her favorite toys, a musical monkey that hangs down and holds a leaf and a plastic ring. You can see which she prefers. Anyway, all is well with us. The baby continues to grow like a weed - too fast for us! We can't believe she's getting so big. With each new day comes a new milestone and discovery. It's a miracle every day to watch her. She's still sleeping through the night (most of the time). She doesn't take anything but catnaps during the day and likes to be held or entertained at all times, so I ask everyone's continued forgiveness as the days are still very demanding. She's trying desperately to roll over, sit up, and basically be mobile. She gets incredibly frustrated with herself when things don't go right, though, so her temper has not changed a bit. She is smiling all the time now, though... when she wakes up, sees Chris or me, sees herself in the mirror, holds a favorite toy... all the time. It's beautiful, so I posted a few smiling pictures, too. Football season, or marching band season as I call it, looms ever closer. Chris is excited about football; I'm excited about Band. Some thing never change - haha. Thanks for checking in with us.



1 comment:

  1. She is growing so quickly. Time sure flies. I am so glad to see that you all are doing well.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete