Here's a quick video of Ann Maxwell's first experience playing in her baby pool in the backyard. She loved it and did not want to go back inside. The pool is the likeness of a crab, but Ann Maxwell decided it looked more like Elmo instead, so I just agreed. Although it's not in this video, she later got out of the pool, walked over to the porch, picked up her bag of blocks, carried them back to the pool, climbed back in, and played with her blocks in the water. She would've eaten lunch in the pool if I would have let her. Anyway, this was a great way to beat the heat and get out of the house, so I imagine we'll be doing more of this very soon. I think I'm also going to go shopping for a bigger pool because, as you can see, she's almost too big for this "baby" pool. I guess my baby is growing up! I wish I could slow time down and savor every second even more!
No comments:
Post a Comment