
Yes, that is a giant wrapped up hunk of cheese in her hands. She thought it was great, and it bought me peaceful passage through at least 3 aisles. After a while, though, she tired of this and tried to hoist herself out of the cart. Let me remind you she is not yet 8 months old! Can you say independent?
Well, after a gluten-free cooking sprint we are off to Chris' parents and then to Magee for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited for Ann Maxwell to get to see family members she's never met & others she rarely sees! Just please pray the car rides aren't too horrendous!
I know this time of year is supposed to be for reflecting upon our blessings & giving thanks. This year I feel like every day has been Thanksgiving. It has been the best year of our lives. We have been blessed beyond measure with the precious gift of our baby girl. Every day her sweet face reminds us how incredibly generous God has been to entrust us with her. To add to this we have healthy, happy family, a warm home, and loving friends. I am so thankful for these gifts every day. Each day I simply ask God for more of the same. Our lives are so full! We hope that on this day you are surrounded by the things for which you are most thankful! Our best to everyone out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment