I say it every month, but it's always true... I can't believe it's been seven months since Ann Maxwell was born. Time is flying by too quickly, and we're trying our best to savor every minute. As I posted before, Ann Maxwell got her first tooth last week. Well today there is evidence of a second bottom tooth coming in. Poor baby seems to be a little uncomfortable, but she's handled it pretty well. She does rub her tongue on her new teeth constantly, and it makes for the funniest faces!
We had Ann Maxwell's picture made today at Allison Rodgers'. I can't wait to see how they turned out. She was sleepy and not in the best mood, so we'll see. Hopefully there will be something worthy of a Christmas card in there! Speaking of which, we're already gearing up for the holidays - making plans and shopping lists, etc. There seems to be so much to do, and chasing AMC around leaves me little time to do it all. It will be our first holiday season with Ann Maxwell, so we're excited about that. We're not excited about traveling with a baby who STILL hates her carseat, but we'll make it. We're eager to get to see all our family!
Ann Maxwell is, of course, crawling everywhere and into everything these days. She's gotten pretty fast.
Little Bit is extremely bent out of shape about this latest advancement, but trying to cope. Ann Maxwell's greatest delight is to pet Little Bit while we hold them both. She shrieks with joy and laughs hysterically when this happens. I'd love to have a video of it, but it's a two-man job to hold the cat still and hold the baby while guiding her hands. The one time I attempted this solo Ann Maxwell came up with a tuft of white cat hair, and poor Little Bit got more than she bargained for!
Ann Maxwell has also started trying to pull up on everything. We've had more than a few wipe-outs lately, but she just rolls over and tries again - no tears so far. She's determined to stand as often as possible!
As always, thanks for checking in with us. Our best to all out there. More to come soon as the holidays get underway!
No comments:
Post a Comment