Branching out into the world of vegetables, Ann Maxwell has discovered a love of peas and carrots. Here she is asking for more carrots. She also loves baby oatmeal. She still has not acquired a taste for fruits.
We celebrated Grandmama's birthday recently. Ann Maxwell helped her blow out the cake, just like she did for Grandaddy (see earlier posts for eerily similar photo).
Ann Maxwell is becoming a pretty good eater. Her latest mealtime trick is to try to grab the spoon out of my hand and feed herself. While I applaud her effort, it does not make for a very productive mealtime.....
Part of our annual Christmas decorations is this mistletoe with a bell that hangs in our front foyer. Ann Maxwell has discovered it and become absolutely obsessed with it. She crawls beneath it and reaches up and begs to be lifted up to it. Chris obliges when he's home. She thinks it's the greatest thing ever.In other brief news, Ann Maxwell now has two little bottom teeth. I keep trying to get a picture, but she refuses to open her mouth anytime I try to see them. She is, of course, pulling up on everything and attempting to walk. The other day she took both hands off and reached for me with no hesitation. She is fearless! We've had a few spills and wipeouts, but she's handling the bumps like a brave girl. She just rolls over and tries again. She's very determined. We're looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so please pray Ann Maxwell will ride in the car without hysterical breakdowns. Riding in the car is getting a little bit better, but it's still not good! More to come soon. I just wanted to post a few photos. Our best to all out there. Thanks for checking in with us!
Postscript: Chris is on cloud nine with the latest Rebel win. If he doesn't explode between now and Saturday, he'll be cheering on the Rebels as they face LSU. He's lost his voice at almost every game this season. I finally made it to my first game this past week. It was fun, and I suppose I picked a good game to attend. The Band also looked awesome, and I enjoyed seeing my former students perform. I took them some snacks during 3rd quarter, and it brought back memories. Overall, it was a great "date day" for Mom and Dad. Ann Maxwell, thankfully, didn't make it there. I think the Vaught may be a bit much for her at this age!
Postscript: Chris is on cloud nine with the latest Rebel win. If he doesn't explode between now and Saturday, he'll be cheering on the Rebels as they face LSU. He's lost his voice at almost every game this season. I finally made it to my first game this past week. It was fun, and I suppose I picked a good game to attend. The Band also looked awesome, and I enjoyed seeing my former students perform. I took them some snacks during 3rd quarter, and it brought back memories. Overall, it was a great "date day" for Mom and Dad. Ann Maxwell, thankfully, didn't make it there. I think the Vaught may be a bit much for her at this age!

No comments:
Post a Comment